Conference Registration is now live! Please purchase or renew your SGCI Membership THROUGH the Conference Registration portal here: etouches.com/sgci2017. Regular SGCI Membership purchases and renewals will resume on February 27, 2017.
MAKE CONTACT THROUGH PRINT
An SGCI Membership gives access to inspiring dialogue about the making of original prints, drawings, books, and handmade paper. Through our resources, SGCI supports the inquiry, learning, and study of print education from a global perspective.
In addition to our annual conference, members have the opportunity to submit articles, reviews, and artwork to be published in the newsletter, participate in SGCI member exhibitions, and receive news about opportunities within the print community and the art world at large.
Our vibrant network of 2,500+ artists, educators, and arts professionals is a resource for ideas, inspiration, and innovation. While the SGC International mission focuses on printmaking, we welcome everyone interested in advancing the dialogue of art, its education, and its processes.
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP:
Professional Membership: $75.00. For educators and arts professionals.
Student Membership: $35.00. Open to currently-enrolled students.
Sustaining Membership: $100.00. For educators and arts professionals who choose to support SGCI with an additional donation.
Patron Membership: $250.00. For educators and arts professionals who choose to support SGCI with an additional donation.
Lifetime Membership: $500.00. One-time fee for lifelong membership.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
• Attend the SGCI Annual Conference. These conferences serve as the major catalyst for the advancement and discussion of historical and contemporary issues concerning prints and printed imagery. As a member you will also receive information about applying to exhibit artwork, give demonstrations, and present papers during the annual conferences.
• Network with a knowledgeable and enthusiastic group of professionals.
• Receive Graphic Impressions, the official SGCI Newsletter, published three times a year.
• Submit articles, reviews, and artwork to be published in both the newsletter and journal.
• Post and receive announcements, opportunities, updates of events, and print-related activities on the SGCI website.
• Apply for inclusion in our Member’s Travelling Exhibition.
• Voting rights for the Executive Board and new proposals and changes to the operations of the organization.
SGCI’S MEMBERS INCLUDE:
• Emerging, mid-career, and established artists
• Museum professionals
• Writers and critics of fine art
• Patrons and collectors of original prints, drawings, books and handmade paper
• Professionals working in printmaking materials, services and manufacturing
SGCI membership will expire 12 months from the date of purchase.