Print Cabinet is the online virtual exhibition space for SGC International. Here, guest curators shape relationships between artists, print works and audience by putting together an exhibition united by a common theme. The SGCI Web Coordinator heads an SGCI committee which reviews proposals and invites curators to plan an exhibition.
Basic guidelines/responsibilities for guest curators:
- Exhibitions should include 20-30 images
- Write a short introduction describing the idea for the show
- Provide some written commentary on the individual works chosen
- Contact and secure permission from artists (or artist’s representatives) for inclusion
- Secure images and scale for upload (click here for an image formatting tutorial)
If you have an idea for a virtual exhibition please send your proposal to the SGCI web coordinator: