Can help arrange shipping. Contact: email@example.com
Vandercook 219AB (1952)– $15,000
– Excellent condition
– Power-driven ink distribution with manual feed
– Two rollers in excellent condition, plus one brand new, never used roller
– Two swing out wooden shelves
Other items “best offer.” Or make me an offer on the whole lot!
Prefer to sell all together.
– Rolls of extra tympan and cylinder packing paper.
– 6×9” boxcar base
– many high-speed quoins, 3”, 6”, 7.5”, 10.5”, and key
– 2 composing sticks
– eight 9” x 13” galley trays
– Full cabinet of furniture and nearly full cabinet of reglets
– Large metal furniture
– Lots of type and ornaments, much of it newly cast from M&H Type, all clean
and well-organized in type cabinets! (type and cabinet sold only as a unit)
Typefaces include but not limited to:
– Centaur Titling, 60pt. (new from M&H)
– Van Dijck, 12, 14, and 18pt., regular and italic (new from M&H)
– Univers, 12, 14 and 18pt., regular & italic (new from M&H)
– Polliphilus 18pt. (new from M&H)
– Copperplate 6pt.
– Bembo, 11 on 12pt., with small caps
– Sans Serif Light, 30pt. (new from Sky Typefoundry)
– plus many more!
– Leading and spacing materials, including coppers and brasses in full range
of pt. sizes
– Standard slug cutter and angle slug cutter
– Pica rulers
– Ink: pantone base colors, and pms mixes
– Justrite oily waste can
– Ink knives
– Other odds-n-ends (ask, I probably have it!)