SGC International members include artists, professional printers, students, educators, writers and critics, museum and gallery professionals, other printmaking organizations, and curators from all over the world.
Membership to SGCI is the most direct way to support our mission and get involved in our organization.
Levels of membership:
Regular Membership: $75.00
Student Membership: $35.00
Sustaining Membership: $100.00
Patron Membership: $250.00
Lifetime Membership: $500.00
MEMBERSHIP TO SGC INTERNATIONAL RUNS FROM CONFERENCE TO CONFERENCE
i.e. it officially begins the first day of the annual conference and expires at the first day of the following year’s conference.
Benefits of membership:
• Attend the SGCI Annual Conference. These conferences serve as the major catalyst for the advanced and discussion of historical and contemporary issues concerning prints and printed imagery. As a member you will also receive information about submitting proposals to exhibit artwork, give demonstrations, and present papers during the annual conferences.
• A connection to a large and enthusiastic network of professionals.
• Receive Graphic Impressions, the official SGCI Newsletter, published three times a year.
• Receive the SGCI Journal, published once a year.
• Opportunities to submit articles, reviews, and artwork to be published in both the newsletter and journal.
• The ability to post announcements and opportunities on the SGCI website. Updates of events, opportunities, and activities.
• Voting rights for the Executive Board and new proposals and changes to the operations of the organization.